ABC Capital Bank Ltd Jobs in Uganda : Branch Manager
Welcome to Jobwebuganda.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Uganda. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: ABC Capital Bank Ltd
- Location: Uganda
- State: Kampala, UG
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Customer Service Jobs in Uganda
The Branch Manager will oversee the following at the Branch;
- Manage Sales
- Grow Personal Banking Business through achievement of projected targets and budgets, both in number and value; through effective management and leadership of the sales; and development of sales growth strategies and opportunities.
- Maintain high Service Delivery Standards
- Manage operational and business risks and costs to maximise profitability
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implement and coordinate Branch business plans, policies and procedures as approved by the Board
- Implement the Bank’s Operations Manual
- Ensure that the Bank complies with operational statutory requirements
- Actively participate in the preparation of Branch budget and targets
- Drawing strategies to develop and increase sales volumes
- Maintaining an aggressive customer calling program
- Organizing open days and product fairs to promote sales growth
- Regularly monitor sales growth and prepare monthly reports
- Retaining existing customers by maintaining high standards of customer service delivery and building customer loyalty
- Provide leadership, direction and pace to the branch team
- Proactively manage costs by monitoring expenditure against productivity and budgets
- Verify physical cash balances in the safe and manage its replenishment
- Manage operational risk for the branch to prevent losses and other associated risks
- Verify physical cash holdings to be deposited in the Treasury
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time by management.
Key Performance Indicators:-
- Successful implementation and operationalization of new products at the
- Customer satisfaction rating.
- Employee satisfaction.
- Employee retention index
- Reduction of costs within operations.
- Reduction of frauds
- Good audit ratings.
- Measure service against set standards.
- At least 3 trainings per staff annually.
- Improvement on Branch productivity.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant for the ABC Capital Bank Branch Manager career placement should hold a University degree in either Marketing or Business Management
- Excellent track record in the delivery of business targets
- Knowledge of SME products and understanding of credit and liability products
- A minimum of six years working experience, three of which must have been in a bank in a management role
- Full knowledge of Bank’s products
- Good knowledge of banking and financial market in Uganda
- Computer literacy skills