Andre Food Consult Jobs in Uganda : Human Resource Officer
Welcome to Jobwebuganda.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Uganda. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Andre Food Consult
- Location: Ethiopia
- State: Kampala, UG
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Human Resource Jobs in Uganda
Coordinate staff recruitment and selection process in order to ensure a timely organized and comprehensive procedure is used to hire staff.
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Programmes Manager
Andre Food Consult (AFC) is a registered organization (NGO) in Uganda with a broad-based approach to different scientific and humanitarian challenges. AFC provides multi-dimensional solutions to particularly food processing, food security, nutrition, water and sanitation, training, environment and research. The firm has been involved in consultancy work with government, industrialists, local clients, as well humanitarian work for international Non-governmental organizations (NGOs) and the UN agencies.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Offers technical support to supervisors and staff to develop the skills and capabilities of staff.
- Regularly monitor staff performance and attendance activities.
- Coordinate staff recruitment and selection process in order to ensure a timely organized and comprehensive procedure is used to hire staff.
- Provide information and assistance to staff, supervisors and Council on human resource and work related issues.
- Perform other related duties as required
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant should hold a University degree in Human Resource, social sciences and any other related field.
- Possession of a Post graduate diploma in Human Resource is an added advantage.
- At least three years experience in the same field preferably in UN agencies.