Bank of India (U) Ltd Job Vacancy : Finance Manager
Welcome to Jobwebuganda.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Uganda. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Bank of India (U) Ltd
- Location: Uganda
- State: Kampala, UG
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Uganda
Organization: Bank of India (U) Ltd
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Bank of India Uganda Limited was registered in Uganda in 2011 and the license was granted to by Bank of Uganda on 13.03.2012 under Financial Institution Act, 2004. Bank of India (Uganda) Limited officially started operations on 18th -June-2012 by opening its first branch in Kampala-Uganda. We have bouquet of personal and corporate banking, Instant Fund Transfers and lucrative Foreign Exchange products which can be further be customized to satisfy customer requirements.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Tasked with the daily supervision of the Finance function and ensure timely and accurate reporting of all financial records and interpretation to management.
- Assist the Top Management in Finance, Strategy and related functions of the Bank.
- Offer timely support in meeting the business revenue targets, minimize costs and maximize profitability through timely and accurate performance reports.
- Responsible for the preparation of annual budget under the guidance and supervision of Top Management of the Bank.
- Oversee the continuous review of the Bank’s strategy and budget against performance and also benchmarking to align to market changes within local and international markets.
- Oversee general ledger monitoring and security to ensure compliance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAPS) and regulatory requirements.
- Charged with maintaining internal control safeguards and coordinate all audit reviews of financial records and functions by both internal and external auditors.
- Develop timely and accurate financial and management reports reflecting the true activities of the Bank on periodic basis as may be required by both internal and external auditors.
- Continuously provide cost effective solutions that benefit the Bank and enhance value for money.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree. Membership with ACCA/CPA is an added advantage.
- At least three years’ experience in Finance Management in a Financial Institution, Experience in a Senior Management role is an added advantage.
- Excellent track record gained within Financial Management from a Financial Institution.
How to Apply
All suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications in person at Bank of India (U) Ltd, Head Office; Plot 37 Jinja Road, Kampala or E-mail to: [email protected]
Deadline: 21st August 2017 by 5:00pm