BRAC International Area Health Coordinator Jobs in Uganda(7 Positions)
Welcome to Jobwebuganda.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Uganda. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: BRAC International
- Location: Uganda
- State: Gulu
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Healthcare Jobs in Uganda
BRAC International is one of the largest Non-Governmental Development Organizations in the world, working in a number of countries in Africa and Asia on poverty alleviation Programs, is registered in Uganda as BRAC Uganda. The organization implements integrated development approach combining Education, Health, Agriculture, Livestock, Adolescent Empowerment and Microfinance.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise, support, monitor and manage branch Project Assistants and CHPs under the area
- Carry out monthly CHP refreshers at branch level, and any other training as needed
- Manage branch stock position, payments and deposits ensuring no discrepancies/irregularities
- Supervise and monitor program activities conducted by Project Assistants and CHPs
- The incumbent will visit CHPs within their communities, supervise health forums with Project Assistants and CHPs, conduct household visits, and ANCs /PNCs together with the PAH.
- Visit branch offices on regular basis and ensure all registers and stock/store and health accounts are updated (maintained properly)
- Strongly practice and maintain (uphold/conduct) organizational values and objectivity in all activities and ensure other team members are adhering to it through their activities
- Work closely with the district and local government and other partners as needed
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicants should preferably hold Bachelor’s degrees in Health fields.
- A minimum of two to three years of health related working experience.
- Possess excellent people skills and sufficient experience and ability to work in the field
- Ability to supervise, motivate, inspire and establish trust among team members
- Sufficient computer skills (MS office proficiency)
- Good report writing and analytical skills
- Ability to work both independently with minimal supervision as well as in a team setting
- Fluency in multiple relevant local languages will be an added advantage.