BRAC Jobs in Uganda : Head of Business Development and Strategy
Welcome to Jobwebuganda.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Uganda. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: BRAC
- Location: Ethiopia
- State: Kampala, UG
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Monitoring Jobs in Uganda
Gather relevant economic and market intelligence data on the banking industry internally and within the region to ensure we remain relevant.
BRAC Uganda Microfinance Ltd is the largest Microfinance operation in Uganda covering 110 districts through 136 networked branches targeting Micro, Small and Medium Entrepreneurs of Uganda. BRAC boasts of promoting financial inclusion by extending financial services to the un served and underserved, now with over 160,000 borrowing clients, over 100Bn loan book with 99.3% recovery rate, operationally and financially self sustaining.
In order to serve our customers better with wider range of services and products, Board and Management has future plans of becoming a regulated financial Institution in Uganda – Micro-Deposit Taking Institution (MDI) and thus the need to fill the position of Management Account and Manager Administration and Logistics to meet the needs of the transforming entity.
Reports to: CEO, BRAC Uganda Microfinance Ltd.
Purpose: Strategy, Research, innovation Business and Product Development.
CORE ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead the preparation of periodic strategic plans that respond to the noted opportunities and challenges and manage the annual business planning process, ensuring that the business plans link into and support the longer term plans.
- Monitor the departmental performance against the strategic plans, clearly identifying performance gaps and supporting management team members to put in place plans to address gaps.
- Gather relevant economic and market intelligence data on the banking industry internally and within the region to ensure we remain relevant.
- Lead the innovation team in designing winning solutions to meet ever growing and changing client needs in the target markets.
- Spearhead the microfinance’s regional expansion and new markets strategic marketing partnerships and banking alliances.
- Draw strategies for entry and participation in strategic sectors with strong economic growth prospects like Oil, Agro Business, etc
- Translate the microfinance institutions strategic plans into an annual marketing strategy resulting into enhanced brand and corporate image as well as delivery of exceptional customer experience.
- In charge of implementing and controlling of strategic plans to include;-
- I. Product strategy
- Business Stream Support
III. Internal and External Communications
- Customer Experience
- Manage the Marketing Department within budget to realize savings.
- Develop policies and procedures for effective marketing programs and strategies so as to achieve the company’s financial expectations and required levels of customer satisfaction, Brand recognition, Loyalty and preference
- Implementing strategies, International Marketing relationships and measuring performance which culminates into value for money across the company.
- Constructing and implementing a comprehensive digital strategies for range of the clients and agents.
- Work collaboratively with the management team around the strategic development of agency banking services including creative user experience to ensure we are abreast with the industry best practice.
- Degree in Business Marketing, Business Administration, Commerce, Finance or Economics and Master’s Degree added advantage.
- At least 10 years experience in a commercial environment with 5 yrs at a senior management level in the banking industry and 3 years a Head of Department.
- Experience in strategy Formulation and implementation is critical.
- Experience in designing and implementing digital strategies and customer centric products.
- Expertise in planning, execution and leadership in new business strategies.