Carlcare Service Job Vacancy : Sales Executives (5 Post)
Welcome to Jobwebuganda.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Uganda. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Carlcare Service
- Location: Uganda
- State: Kampala, UG
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Customer Service Jobs in Uganda
Carlcare Service Limited was established in Hong Kong in 2009 with an aim to provide professional service support to mobile phones and other electronic consumer products, and over the years has become a leading service brand for consumer electronics in South East Asia, Middle East and Africa. Currently, Carlcare is providing full service support for TECNO and Itel, two worldwide famous mobile phone brands.
Job Summary: The Sales Executive will provide sales support to Carlcare’s Tecno and Itel brands.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- The incumbent will sell and promote the company’s products to potential and existing clients.
- Seek leads and develop clientele through networking so as to find new and potential customers.
- Contact potential clients and making presentations to prospective clients.
- Follow-up on quotations to close business and obtain feedback from clients.
- Forward customer queries and complaints to the Company and ensure the same are addressed.
- The jobholder will identify customer needs and present them to the Company.
- Conduct market intelligence to determine competitor position in the market.
- Maintain a record of all business acquired and prospective clients
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicants for the Sales Executive jobs should preferably hold Bachelor’s Degrees in any business- related course
- A minimum of three years’ experience in Sales & marketing department of an IT/ Telecom company
- Customer service orientation
- Excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to meet set goals and targets.
- Good computer skills.