Century Bottling Company Jobs in Uganda : Raw Materials Planner
Welcome to Jobwebuganda.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Uganda. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Century Bottling Company
- Location: Ethiopia
- State: Kampala, UG
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Uganda
Proactively ensure that the Production and Replenishment Plans are synchronized and valid
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Supply Planner
Coca-Cola Sabco (CCS) secured Century Bottling Company Limited (CBC) in 1995. CBC has two plants, one in Mbarara and one in Namanve, Mukono, which has since set new standards for bottling operations in Uganda.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Proactively ensure that the Production and Replenishment Plans are synchronized and valid.
- Ensure optimal levels of raw materials are available for Production
- Ensure that the Business has the right quantity of inventory at the right time to meet the Production Plan.
- Proactively control and review the outside Manufacturing Goods to ensure availability of Product for sales.
- Implement Returnable Packaging and processes and procedures.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by your Supervisor / Management.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant for the Raw Materials Planner must hold a Bachelors Degree in Business Studies, Logistics, Business Management, Supply Chain Management, or Engineering.
- Possession of Post Graduate in the above field of studies will be an added advantage.
- Three years relevant experience in Planning and Procurement in an FMCG environment.
- Excellent computer skills with numerical acumen.
- High level of commitment and attention to details.
- High degree of integrity, honesty, flexibility and analytical ability.
How to ApplyAll suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to send their updated CVs to:
The Human Resource Manager,
Century Bottling Company,
P.O. Box 3990, Kampala. Uganda
Deadline: 29th December 2016