Citi Jobs in Uganda : Trade Product Manager
Welcome to Jobwebuganda.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Uganda. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Company: Citi
- Location: Uganda
- State: Kampala, UG
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Banking Jobs in Uganda
- To lead and coordinate Citibank Uganda’s initiative to build a profitable trade business that has a strong potential to grow to $3MM by 2018, develop, maintain and convert a deal pipeline that brings that desired growth in revenue and market share.
- The position presents opportunity to do structured trade transactions which will enable the Product Manager to transfer knowledge to the in-country team and market.
- Key activities are Trade market sizing, Pipeline development, Trade Strategy development, Product development and implementation, Trade transaction closure, Process improvements, Customer and Relationship Managers product training, Customer contact and Active, continuing communication with product partners (coverage, operations, service).
As a Trade Product manager, this is a key role for Citigroup in Uganda with impact on revenue and net income growth, competitive position, and market reputation and penetration. The incumbent is responsible for developing and executing the Trade product strategy for the franchise.
- Trade Business Development and trade strategy formulation for the business unit
- Trade Revenue and Net Income growth
- Developing and coaching sales staff and customers – develop an effective training program for trade knowledge enhancement for sales staff and customers
- Manage Trade metrics including Monthly Financials, CRM, MIS Process, etc. to ensure pipeline discipline and that all revenues are properly accounted for and mapped to
- Support the Relationship Management team by attending customer calls to help originate trade deals, preparation of complex, structured trade proposals and presentations to customers
This is a key role for Citigroup in Uganda with impact on revenue and net income growth, customer base and customer relevance, competitive position, market reputation and penetration, franchise image and portfolio quality.