Compassion International Jobs in Uganda : CDO Health
Welcome to Jobwebuganda.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Uganda. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Compassion International
- Location: Uganda
- State: Kampala, UG
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Healthcare Jobs in Uganda
Identify, plans and coordinates health trainings, health screenings for children.
Job Title: CDO Health (5 Fresher Job Placements)
Organization: Compassion International
Duty Station: Uganda
About Compassion Project:
Isingiro Child Ministry Development Centers located at Kabingo Full Gospel Church, Bujubwe Full Gospel Church, St. John Kigaragara C.O.U, Isingiro Lift Up Jesus Church and Ruteete Church of the Nazarene are working in partnership with Compassion International in the Ministry of Nurturing Poor Children, and releasing them from poverty in Jesus name for projects.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as an advocate for children and caregivers
- Carry out health needs assessments and plan interventions with Church leadership.
- Regularly monitors health trends and submit scheduled reports
- Identify, plans and coordinates health trainings, health screenings for children.
- Take lead and participate in the implementation of health programs and curriculum.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate should hold a Diploma in a health field or any other related field
- Previous exposure and experience in community work and working with children is an added advantage
- Mature Christians portraying a heart for children and knowledge of scriptures.
- Computer literacy skills
- Willingness to work and stay in remote communities.
- Age: Between 22-35 years