Finance Trust Bank Jobs in Uganda : Business Development Manager
Welcome to Jobwebuganda.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Uganda. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Finance Trust Bank
- Location: Uganda
- State: Kampala, UG
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Banking Jobs in Uganda
Responsible for growth in risk assets, customer deposits grow of customer numbers, utilization of channels among others.
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Head of Business Development
Finance Trust Bank is licensed as a Tier 1 Commercial Bank after taking over the financial services business of Uganda Finance Trust Limited (MDI). Finance Trust Bank is a fully-fledged commercial bank serving a clientele of over 350,000 depositors and over 28,000 borrowers, through a network of 36 branches countrywide. The bank offers a variety of Products and services including; Savings, Current accounts, Loans, Money transfer services and Bills payments to its target market which comprises of micro, small and medium entrepreneurs, salary earners and youth.
Job Summary: The Business Development Manager will be responsible for growth in risk assets, customer deposits grow of customer numbers, utilization of channels among others.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Grow the banks savings portfolio.
- Grow the customer base.
- The jobholder will grow the banks Risk Assets.
- Assume primary relationship management for public sector entities.
- Regularly provide feedback in respect to product improvement for competitiveness .
- Manage Private-Public sector business and other business relationships with the bank.
- Regularly monitor the performance of all business units and report regularly to the HBD.
- Plan and execute below the line activations for maximum product promotion and uptake.
- Plan and prepare presentations to business prospects and key stakeholders.
- Equip field staff with sales skills by carrying out training on selling tips.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicants for the Finance Trust Bank Business Development Manager career placement should hold a Bachelors degree from a recognized university
- At least five (5) years experience in a similar position.
- High level of business acumen and understanding of business relationship management.
- Broad knowledge and understanding of sales management and branch banking business.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Broad knowledge and understanding of the Microfinance and commercial Banking business environment.
- Good personal presentation skills.
- Business analysis skills.
- Ability to work under pressure in order to meet deadlines.
- Good teamwork skills.
- Flexibility to travel upcountry.