Finance Trust Bank Jobs in Uganda : Product Development & Research Officer
Welcome to Jobwebuganda.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Uganda. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
- Company: Finance Trust Bank
- Location: Uganda
- State: Kampala, UG
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Banking Jobs in Uganda
Carry out market research and business intelligence for the Bank in collaboration with relevant stakeholders for management decision making processes.
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Manager, Product Development & Research
Finance Trust Bank is licensed as a Tier 1 Commercial Bank after taking over the financial services business of Uganda Finance Trust Limited (MDI). Finance Trust Bank is a fully-fledged commercial bank serving a clientele of over 350,000 depositors and over 28,000 borrowers, through a network of 36 branches countrywide. The bank offers a variety of Products and services including; Savings, Current accounts, Loans, Money transfer services and Bills payments to its target market which comprises of micro, small and medium entrepreneurs, salary earners and youth.
Job Summary: The Product Development & Research Officer will primarily track and monitor the performance of the products, services and delivery channels of the bank and write product performance reports. The incumbent will also carry out market research and business intelligence for the Bank in collaboration with relevant stakeholders for management decision making processes.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Carry out feasibility studies and field assessments to determine suitable locations for establishment of Branches, Service Centres and other channels.
- Draft and submit for review proposals for conducting the Banks research studies and or surveys.
- The jobholder will maintain or update research and business intelligence tools, databases, dashboards, systems, or methods and timely manage the flow and or dissemination of research and business intelligence information to users both internal and external
- Provide various research data and or information and reports as may be required by management to inform the decision making processes.
- Supervise and conduct the Banks customer, market, brand and product based surveys to input to facilitate informed decision making by management.
- Conduct through analysis and interpretation of research data for all research activities and or projects sanctioned by the Bank.
- The jobholder will carry out analytics on the Banks existing customers, products and services using appropriate tools and make strategic recommendations for action.
- Prepare reports and presentations on the Banks research findings and make presentations of the same to targeted stakeholders.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicants for the Finance Trust Bank Product Development & Research Officer job opportunity should hold a Bachelors degree in a Business related field, or Statistics, Mathematics, or other relevant sciences.
- A minimum of three years of working experience in the banking industry
- At least five years within the market research industry
- Working experience in statistical modeling and analysis with quantitative, aptitude and analytical skills.
- Broad knowledge of financial products, services and delivery channels.
- Exceptional written and oral communication abilities
- Proficient with MS Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Projects and Vision ) and data analysis using EPI INFO, SPSS and STATA.