Future Options Consulting Job Vacancy : Administrative Controller – Operations
Welcome to Jobwebuganda.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Uganda. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Future Options Consulting
- Location: Uganda
- State: Kampala, UG
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative Jobs in Uganda
Organisation: Future Options Consulting Ltd
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
Future Options Consulting Ltd is an online recruitment services which now seeks to recruit on behalf of its valued client. The client is a company involved in the business of parent stock for the production of Commercial Broilers and Layers. Incorporated in Uganda on 26th October 1990, the company has under gone steady development in Uganda’s poultry sector and currently produces 194,000 broiler chicks and 60,000 layer chicks per week.
Job Summary: The Administrative Controller- Operations will manage the support operations of the organisation. The incumbent will also ensure that there is effective information flow and that resources are employed efficiently to cut costs, maintain strict inventory control and to drive operational performance. The position holder will manage operational areas under the rules, regulations and guidelines while ensuring the accomplishment of goals and targets given by the CFO and CEO.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Tasked with the maintenance and development of inventory model as an interim ERP Model to best suit business practice.
- Ensure accurate reporting of inventory and flock performance data to a range of stakeholders.
- Support, manage and lead inventory and performance managers and administartors to help them best execute their roles.
- Enhance structures and processes, roles and responsibilities to ensure resources are utilised most effectively.
- Apply tools, contols and techniques to reduce operational costs and ensure operational efficiencies .
- The jobholder will motivate staff by identifying/implementing effective key performance indicators and balanced scorecards to enhance operational performance.
- Recruitment and development of staff to meet admin control requirements.
- Regular reconcilaition of total inventory operational data with financial data
- Control a detailed review of operational petty cash expenditure ,re-imburesement and bank accounts for all operational sites
- Manage and control satellite store for major consumables at operational sites to ensure optimum cost effective usage
- Manage the overall company procurement function through the use of a procurement tracker particularly with respect to operational purchases to ensure optimum cost effective procurement
- Ensure proper controls are constantly in place at operational sites through the operational administrators to deliver accurate timely information
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The jobholder must also hold a Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting/Business
- Hold professional accounting qualifications i.e. at least level II ACCA/CPA Administration/Management/Commerce from a good university preferable.
- At least five years’ experience in industry (preferably from a well known company) .with hand on administrative experience
- Holds a valid Driving Licence
- Working knowledge of inventory and performance management desirable.
- Strong computational skills in accounting software (preferably Navision) and Microsoft Office essential.
- Driven and highly energetic individual who is willing to go the extra mile to achieve results.
- Pragmatic, unbureautic and displaying an entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to spot opportunities to cut costs and/or improve operational efficiency.
- A natural leader who has the social intelligence to inspire those around him/her and the interpersonal skills to get on with a range of people from all walks of life.
- Strong reporting and communication skills with an ability to express complex situations in simple yet effective terms.
- Strong planning and strategic skills who can implement rigid structures and controls and hold personnel to these designs.
- Multi-focaled individual who understands the big picture but can confidently drill down into the detail.
- Constantly value adding.
- Results orientated.
- Strong work ethic.
- High integrity.
How to Apply
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their updated C.Vs, application letters and academic documents via E-mail to: [email protected] indicating the position as the subject line.
Deadline: 25th August 2017 by 5:00pm