Goodman International Jobs : Animal Husbandry Officer (4 Post)
Welcome to Jobwebuganda.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Uganda. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Goodman International
- Location: Uganda
- State: Kampala, UG
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Agricultural Jobs in Uganda
Job Title: Animal Husbandry Officer (4 Fresher Jobs)
Organisation: Goodman International Ltd
Duty Station: Mpigi and Masaka, Uganda
Goodman International Ltd is a Pharmaceutical Company based in Kampala – Uganda, dealing in Importation & Distribution of Human and Veterinary Medicines, Agent & Local Technical Representative (LTR) for several manufacturers from Europe and Middle East. Goodman International Ltd established and started its operations in 1995.
Key Duties and Responsibilities: The key responsibilities for these positions include but are not limited to:-
- Detail, Demonstrate, Promote and Sell the Company’s Brand and Generic Products within Uganda.
- Develop products’ market and plan strategies to ensure continuous growth of their sales.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicants must hold a Diploma in Animal Husbandry and Management from recognized institutions / universities.
- The applicants should at least have two years of related work experience
- Excellent communication, aggressive marketing, presentation, negotiation and persuasive selling skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and self-motivated with a demonstration of initiative
- Able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Computer literacy skills i.e. proficiency in MS Office
- Candidates conversant with the Central Region markets have an added advantage
- Knowledge of Animals Population & Distribution in all regions is desired
- Candidates who speak several other languages apart from English & Luganda have an added advantage
- Candidates must be born in the Central Region and very good at written and oral Luganda.
- Age: Between 23–30 Years.
NB: A Very attractive Salary & Benefits Await