Goodman International Ltd Job Vacancy : Secretary
Welcome to Jobwebuganda.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Uganda. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Goodman International Ltd
- Location: Ethiopia
- State: Kampala, UG
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative Jobs in Uganda
Providing historical references using the filing system whenever any history asked to be presented for official use.
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Goodman International Ltd is a Pharmaceutical Company based in Kampala Uganda, dealing in Importation & Distribution of Human and Veterinary Medicines, Agent & Local Technical Representative (LTR) for several Manufacturers from Europe and Middle East.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Keep proper records of the all office files.
- The jobholder will keep all office information secretive as required of a secretary.
- Prioritizing directors incoming workloads and handling all correspondences.
- Organizing travels and making bookings of hotel, transport, air tickets of any staff traveling out or any visitor received by the Organisation.
- The incumbent will draft, type, fax or email correspondence to their desired destinations especially of the liptis nutrition team and for the company at large.
- The Secretary will also be responsible for the office equipment such as the telephone, fax machine, copier, computers, scanners and typewriters and ensure that they are strictly used on official basis only.
- Coordinate sponsorship of students and charity work with HRM/Admin and chairman/managing director.
- Maintaining technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and by reading secretarial publications.
- Providing historical references using the filing system whenever any history asked to be presented for official use.
- Ensure that the post office box is checked on a weekly basis for mails or any communication.
- Act as the In-charge for office stationery, make LPOs and present them to the Chairman/ Managing Directors or the Directors office for approval.
- Carry out all company filing as assigned to you by management.
- Maintain stationary supplies and verifying what goes out and comes in the stationary.
- Keep proper records of all company documents especially those assigned to you by you line manager.
- Arrange incoming and outgoing appointments of directors or managers and taking messages on behalf of the Organisation.
- Regularly monitor, maintain and keep track of all service providers files such as telephone service provider, internet service providers etc.
- Perform any other duties assigned to you by management.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the Goodman Secretary job must hold a diploma/degree from any recognized university preferably degree in Secretarial studies, Administrative studies.
- One year of relevant administrative experience.
- Very quick at learning and delivering g reports in time.
- Possess excellent communication skills.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Computer literacy skills i.e. proficiency in MS Office, power point.
- High level of integrity.
- Very good at all secretarial work.
- Age: Below 30 years
How to Apply
All suitably qualified and interested female candidates should apply by sending their handwritten applications and one passport-size photo and hand deliver their applications to:
The Human Resource Manager,
Goodman International Ltd,
Hala Plaza Plot no 24B Nakasero Road.
P.O. Box 21311, Kampala Uganda.
Deadline: 16th January 2017