IDRC Jobs in Uganda : Field Evaluation Coordinator (4 Positions)
Welcome to Jobwebuganda.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Uganda. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Company: Infectious Diseases Research Collaboration
- Location: Uganda
- State: Kampala, UG
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Healthcare Jobs in Uganda
- Provide leadership for the PBO Net Study Field office, and maintain communication and links with the coordinators and investigators.
- Manage approximately 15 staff members based at the assigned Field office.
- Actively participate in the training and line-management of the field staff in collaboration with the coordinators and investigators.
- Oversee the management and implementation of the PBO study activities at the assigned Field site in collaboration with investigators and other coordinators.
- Oversee all field activities at the assigned Field office, including the cross-sectional community survey, entomology survey, transport of specimens, procurement and distribution of supplies, and storage of data and supplies.
- Support data collection and data entry at the Field office, in collaboration with the data management team, investigators and other coordinators.
- Maintain data in a confidential manner as per established
- Take part in regular team meetings.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicants should hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Medicine
- A Master’s Degree (Epidemiology, Public Health, or similar discipline)
- Training in Human Research Subject Protection and Good Clinical Practice
- Willing to be based up-country in Eastern or Western Uganda
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently, and under stringent deadlines
- Previous experience coordinating clinical trials and/or operational research studies
- Experience supervising large field teams
- Experience with MS Excel, Access and/or STATA data analysis software
- Ability to speak at least one language commonly used in Eastern Region or Western Uganda
- Good Clinical Practice guidelines.
How to ApplyAll suitably qualified and interested candidates should send typed letters of application together with current CV, two reference letters from past employers and copies of academic certificates should be delivered to: The Human Resource Manager, Infectious Diseases Research Collaboration (IDRC),
- O Box 7475, Kampala, 2C Nakasero Hill Road OR IDRC Tororo office at the Tororo District Hospital OR IDRC Mbarara Office opposite Lake View Hotel OR IDRC Mbale office on Plot 35 Masaba Road OR IDRC Busia Office at Masafu General Hospital