Kampala Club Limited Jobs : Foods and Beverages Supervisor
Welcome to Jobwebuganda.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Uganda. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Kampala Club Limited
- Location: Ethiopia
- State: Kampala, UG
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Monitoring Jobs in Uganda
Kampala Club Limited is a Members’ Private Social Club located in the Kampala Central Business District and one of the leading sports clubs in Uganda. The club has an average membership of 600 members.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure sufficient stocks for daily use.
- Prepare staff duty roster
- Guide / train new service staff.
- Ensure neatness and cleanliness of workstations.
- Ensure that all stocks are accounted for.
- Actively monitor the performance of service staff.
- Responsible for the coaching and correcting, evaluating, interviewing, training and mentoring of service staff.
- Responsible for training shift leaders for their responsibilities during all meal periods and events
- Assist the F&B Management in all kitchen efforts, staffing and inventory controls as assigned
- Establishing methods for inventory control and adhere to purchasing procedures
- Continue to enhance the guest service experience by creative initiatives
- Support in the execution of administrative function such as reporting, forecasting, quality assurance and departmental meetings
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the General Manager.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Institutional Catering or any Hospitality industry
- A minimum of three years experience in a similar position