M-KOPA Solar Ltd Jobs in Uganda : Deputy Regional Manager
Welcome to Jobwebuganda.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Uganda. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: M-KOPA Solar Ltd
- Location: Ethiopia
- State: Kampala, UG
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative Jobs in Uganda
The Deputy Regional Sales Manager will primarily be responsible for developing assigned region to maximize and grow sales by selling MKOPA products to existing customers and acquiring new business.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and execute regional sales plan that meets or exceeds established sales targets and supports Company sales targets.
- Achieve assigned sales targets by maximizing promotion and sales activity
- Develop and establish a consistent group of Field Sales Agents through Field Sales Managers and Retailers aligned with MKOPA Mission, Vision and objectives.
- Meet regularly with existing dealers , retailers and field sales managers in sales Region to understand their evolving business needs and expand their understanding and use of MKOPA products
- Regularly monitor and evaluate the performance of Field Sales Managers to meet the performance standards/targets in line with MKOPA Performance management system
- Build long-term, productive, and mutually beneficial relationships with existing and new Dealers and Retailers in line with MKOPA business sales strategy
- Maintain consistent communication and timely follow-up with Dealers, Retailers and prospects and be available and responsive to customer’s real-time needs.
- Work effectively with support departments to promote sales for new and existing Dealers and Retailers to maximize MKOPA visibility
- Prepare and submit sales activity reports and presentations in a timely manner.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the M-KOPA Deputy Regional Sales Manager job placement should hold any relevant Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University.
- At least two to three years’ experience in sales and distribution e.g Micro-finance or other financial services, mobile-money, FMCG or other product/service in East Africa.
- Ability to manage and mentor a team of sales staff to achieve greater sales figures
- Customer centric with excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to plan ahead with excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Willingness to work in rural areas.
- Self-motivated with commitment to deliver results
- Ability to request & receive support from the headquarters.
- Good team player with high levels of flexibility.
- Good report writing and presentation skills.
How to Apply
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their applications and up-to-date CVs to: [email protected] addressed to with the subject “Deputy Regional Manager” addressed to:
The Human Resource & Administration Manager,
M-KOPA Uganda Limited,
Lubowa Estate, Plot 1300 -1301 Kampala. Uganda
Deadline: 27th January, 2017