Mengo Hospital Jobs in Uganda : Internal Audit Officer
Welcome to Jobwebuganda.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Uganda. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Mengo Hospital
- Location: Ethiopia
- State: Kampala, UG
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics Jobs in Uganda
Mengo Hospital was founded in 1897 in Kampala, and is the oldest hospital in Uganda. It currently serves as an urban community hospital that provides modern medical care. Mengo Hospital provides comprehensive care including radiology, obstetrics, dentistry, orthopedics, and surgery. Additionally, Mengo Hospital provides critical training and education to health professionals through its various programs in midwifery and nursing, health sciences, and laboratory technology. Mengo Hospital also has a dedicated research and development team that works to find new solutions to health issues in Uganda.
Job Summary: The Internal Audit Officer will support the Internal Audit Manager in conducting periodic audits and special investigations in line with the annual audit plan and submitting timely and quality audit reports
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant should preferably hold a Bachelor’s Degree in either Commerce, Finance, Business Administration (accounting option) plus at least Level II of professional qualification in auditing or accountancy; OR Full professional qualification in auditing or accountancy such as CIA, ACCA, CPA or CIMA
- A minimum of five years’ relevant working experience in internal auditing, with career progression gained in sizable and busy reputable organization(s)
- Computer knowledge and proficiency in using Microsoft Office and Accounting Packages
- Broad knowledge of Generally Accepted Auditing Principles and Internal Control Procedures
- A balanced, mature and dynamic person of at least 30 years.