Mildmay UK Jobs in Uganda : Medical Records Officer
Welcome to Jobwebuganda.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Uganda. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Mildmay UK
- Location: Uganda
- State: Kampala, UG
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Healthcare Jobs in Uganda
Organization: Mildmay UK
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Head Private Medical Services
Mildmay UK is an international HIV charity delivering quality care and treatment, prevention work, rehabilitation, training, education and health strengthening in the UK and East Africa.
Job Summary: The Medical Records Officer will work as part of the team that ensures that Mildmay Uganda’s main site client records are managed and stored according to pre-established standards for effective health service delivery, training and research.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the Mildmay Medical Records Officer job opportunity must hold a Diploma in records management or post graduate qualification in records management;
- Possess a certificate in computer applications highly desirable.
- One year of post-internship experience in records management
- Proficiency in using MS Office applications.
- The ideal applicant should uphold the Christian ethos of Mildmay Uganda.
How to Apply
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should are encouraged to apply online by clicking on the link below.
Deadline: 25th August 2017