Ministry of Works and Transport Jobs : Senior Aircraft Maintenance Engineer
Welcome to Jobwebuganda.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Uganda. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
- Company: Ministry of Works and Transport
- Location: Uganda
- State: Kampala, UG
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Uganda
Possession of a Bachelor of Science degree in Aeronautical Engineering or Diploma on Jet Aircraft/in Aircraft Maintenance will be an added advantage.
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Ref. No.: HR HRM 59/272/01
Salary Scale: Uganda Government Scale U3
The Public Service Commission was established under the provisions of Article 165(1) of the 1995 Constitution. The Public Service Commission has a mission To provide Government with employees of the right caliber, in right numbers, placed in the right jobs at the right time.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal applicants should be Ugandans holding an A Level Certificate of Education with at least two principal passes in Science subjects with a valid Aircraft Maintenance Engineers License Category either A, C, A and C or X (Radio, Compasses or Instruments).
- Possession of a Bachelor of Science degree in Aeronautical Engineering or Diploma on Jet Aircraft/in Aircraft Maintenance will be an added advantage.
- At least three (3) years of relevant working experience in the relevant field.
- Age: 25 years and above