Mukwano Group of Companies Jobs : Customer Service Showroom Sales Executive
Welcome to Jobwebuganda.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Uganda. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Mukwano Group of Companies
- Location: Ethiopia
- State: Kampala, UG
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Customer Service Jobs in Uganda
Ensure all company products are always stocked as per customer demands at all times
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Head Sales
The Mukwano Group of Companies is the leading manufacturer of Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) in the Great Lakes region, producing a wide range of market leader brands in soaps, edible cooking oils and fats, detergents, beverages, personal care products and plastics.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- The incumbent will welcome / receive and attend to internal and external customers promptly on a daily basis.
- Sale company products as per customers needs
- Ensure appropriate product display / visibility in the show room to attract customers.
- Actively participate and implement sales promotional activities including: trade fairs and sales campaigns / schemes accordingly.
- Ensure all company products are always stocked as per customer demands at all times
- Forward timely customer complaints to customer care department and give sufficient feedback accordingly
- Regularly monitor changes in customer demands and trends and give timely updates to the supervisor / Management
- Reconcile sales on a daily process and as well provide a daily sales report.
- Ensure that all cash from sales is deposited to cash office on a daily basis.
- Ensure proper book keeping for the show room.
- Perform any other duties that maybe assigned from time to time by the Head Sales.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicants should hold Bachelors degrees in Commerce, Business Administration, Social Works and Social Administration, Marketing or any other related field. .
- At least two years relevant experience/ exposure in sales and marketing of FMCG products, have worked in busy supermarkets and big Hotels among others.
- Ability to work independently, should have excellent selling skills, effective communication skills, excellent customer care skills, sound decision making skills and ability to work in the field.
- Integrity, flexible, good interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Hold a positive attitude, results focused, creative, innovative, can work for long hours under pressure with minimum supervision.
- Should be aggressive in professionally attracting and retaining customers.
How to Apply
All those interested in working with Mukwano Group should send their applications with copies of academic credentials, testimonials and detailed Curriculum Vitae indicating contact details of three (3) referees should to be sent via post or hand delivered to: The Human Resource Department, Mukwano Group of Companies, P. O. Box 2671, Kampala, Uganda. E-mail applications can also be sent to: [email protected] Please clearly quote the job reference as subject of your E-mail. Attachments should not exceed 2 MB.
NB: Only successful candidates will be shortlisted and contacted not later than one week after deadline.
Deadline: 21st January, 2017