Mukwano Group of Companies Jobs in Uganda : Quality Control Officer (2 Positions)
Welcome to Jobwebuganda.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Uganda. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Mukwano Group of Companies
- Location: Uganda
- State: Kampala, UG
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative Jobs in Uganda
- The incumbent will be carrying out analyses of production, semi products and raw materials.
- In charge of reviewing and update quality control procedures.
- Planning, coordinating, and directing quality control programs designed to ensure continuous production of products consistent with established standards.
- Developing and analyzing statistical data and product specifications to determine present standards and establish proposed quality and reliability expectancy of finished product.
- In liaison with the Quality Control Manager Formulate and maintain quality control objectives and coordinate objectives with production procedures to maximize product reliability and minimize costs.
- Responsible for administering of laboratories including preparing requisitions for reagents; preparing relevant reports and technical guidance to laboratory staff.
- Overseeing sampling of products and semi products.
- Preparing quality control reports and record keeping.
- Adhering to the health and safety and QMS guidelines at all times.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicants for the Quality Control Officer jobs should hold Bachelors of Science or Higher Diploma in Industrial Chemistry, food science and technology or any other related discipline.
- At least three years’ experience in Quality Control lab in a manufacturing set up in a related business.
- Broad knowledge and experience in determination of Protein, Crude Fiber, Sand Silica, Oil Content, Moisture etc.
- Previous experience in operating and handling of instruments such as Spectrophotometer, Ph Meter, Karl -fischer, Auto Analyzer, Visco meter etc. is desirable
- Knowledge of various laws, regulations, guidelines, procedures affecting a manufacturing organization.
- Knowledge of ISO Standards is desirable
How to Apply
All those interested in working with Mukwano Group should send their applications with copies of academic credentials, testimonials and detailed Curriculum Vitae indicating contact details of three (3) referees should to be sent via post or hand delivered to: The Human Resource Department, Mukwano Group of Companies, P. O. Box 2671, Kampala, Uganda. E-mail applications can also be sent to: [email protected] Please clearly quote the job reference as subject of your E-mail. Attachments should not exceed 2 MB.
NB: Only successful candidates will be shortlisted and contacted not later than one week after deadline.
Deadline: 21st January, 2017