Now Hiring! Finance Trust Bank (FTB) (3 Positions)
Welcome to Jobwebuganda.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Uganda. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Finance Trust Bank (FTB)
- Location: Ethiopia
- State: Kampala, UG
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Graduates Jobs in Uganda
The Banking Assistant- Call Centre will answer incoming calls from customers to take orders, answer inquiries and questions, handle complaints, troubleshoot problems and provide information.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer calls professionally
- Cordially respond to customer inquiries
- Research required information using available resources
- Handle and resolve customer complaints
- Provide customers with product and service information
- Capture customer information into the system.
- Process orders, forms and applications
- Identify and escalate priority issues
- Route calls to appropriate resource.
- Follow-up customer calls where necessary.
- Complete call logs.
- Prepare and submit call reports.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicants for the Finance Trust Bank Banking Assistant- Call Centre jobs should hold good diplomas from recognized institutions
- Prior experience in call Centre work environment is a requirement.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Working knowledge of call center telephony and technology
- Proficient in relevant computer applications i.e. excellent Microsoft office skills
- Fluency in both spoken and written English is a MUST
- Fluency in more languages is an added advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Professional and Smart in appearance
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good time management and consciousness
- Excellent organizational skills
- Good listening skills
- Problem analysis and problem solving skills
How to Apply
All qualified candidates should submit their applications which should include; photocopies of academic testimonials, a CV with at least three reference contacts, including the most recent employer, and telephone number to; Head, Human Resource, Finance Trust Bank, Plot 115 & 121, Katwe, P. O. Box 6972, Kampala, Uganda.
Deadline: 15th January, 2017