Now Hiring! VIVO Energy Uganda Application Open (2016 Jobs)
Welcome to Jobwebuganda.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Uganda. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: VIVO Energy
- Location: Uganda
- State: Kampala, UG
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Oil and Gas Jobs in Uganda
Responsible for developing plans and executing projects and initiatives that support the broader short and long-term marketing strategies for the assigned Category (ies) namely Lubricants or CR and LPG. Works in collaboration with other internal stakeholders to ensure that the brand remains relevant to consumers and that all initiatives support the brand promise. Additionally takes a lead in managing vendor partners and communication agencies, and all aspects of projects relating to Lubricants or CR & LPG.
- Create and execute the brand strategies and marketing plans for the assigned Category(ies) including managing both the existing product portfolio and new product launches
- Leading the strategic planning process for the assigned brands based on key consumer insights to enhance current portfolio and improve communication with consumers.
- Leverage knowledge of business, category and brand marketing strategy into actionable marketing strategies and plans to deliver against the company’s business objectives.
- Collaborates with a wide variety of functional areas such as sales, editorial, supply, design, and operations to develop, coordinate and execute specific marketing plans for each category.
- Maintains brand integrity across product lines, advertising, and all other internal and external communication as it pertains to assigned brand.
- Develops and manages the Brand platform to include a definition of the brand vision, promise and value proposition as well as positioning, personality, voice, tone and manner, behaviors.
- Prepares marketing objectives and schedules for all phases of product solicitation and introduction to market including but not limited to sales materials and retail presentations.
- Develop and execute national advertising and promotional activities to effectively communicate the strategic positioning and lifecycle development of products to customers.
- Lead insight gathering research into consumers and competitive category to secure knowledge that can be utilized to enhance and evolve the brand. Leverage consumer insights to develop brand and product positioning.
- Monitoring and analyzing business performance vis-à-vis business goals (awareness, share, consumer diagnostics, profitability, etc.) and the competition.
- Manage budgets and financial related to marketing campaigns and budgets for the assigned Category(ies)
Required experience and skills:
- A holder of Bachelor’s in Sales and Mmarketing or related field from a recognized university.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in brand management experience, specific category experience is an advantage
- Good understanding of Retail, Business 2Customer and/or Business 2 Business market
- Strong Commercial acumen and a calculated risk taker.
- Strong team member with excellent communications skills
- Strategic thinker and creative marketer.
- Strong project management skills.