Ongoing Recruitment at Mukwano Group of Companies (10 Positions)
Welcome to Jobwebuganda.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Uganda. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Mukwano Group of Companies
- Location: Uganda
- State: UG
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Graduates Jobs in Uganda
The Mukwano Group of Companies is the leading manufacturer of Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) in the Great Lakes region, producing a wide range of market leader brands in soaps, edible cooking oils and fats, detergents, beverages, personal care products and plastics.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive vehicles to specified destinations
- Transport company products accordingly
- The incumbent will transport staff to specified and approved destinations
- Arrange for cleaning the vehicle as per approved cleaning schedule
- Reporting mechanical faults to the Fleet Maintenance Supervisor
- Perform regular checks on the vehicles following guidelines issued by the Fleet Maintenance Engineer
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicants for the Driver Jobs must hold a Uganda Certificate of Education
- Holder of a CM & B class Driving Permit
- At least two years relevant experience in driving in a busy organization.
- Ability to work independently should have effective communication skills, excellent customer care skills and sound decision making skills.
- Integrity, flexible, good interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Possess a positive attitude, results focused, can work for long hours under pressure with minimum supervision
- Willing to be allocated anywhere as per the company’s requirement
How to Apply
All those interested in working with Mukwano Group should send their applications with copies of academic credentials, testimonials and detailed Curriculum Vitae indicating contact details of three (3) referees should to be sent via post or hand delivered to: The Human Resource Department, Mukwano Group of Companies, P. O. Box 2671, Kampala, Uganda. E-mail applications can also be sent to: [email protected] Please clearly quote the job reference as subject of your E-mail. Attachments should not exceed 2 MB.
NB: Only successful candidates will be shortlisted and contacted not later than one week after deadline.
Deadline: 21st January, 2017