PACMECS Jobs in Uganda : Electrical Engineer
Welcome to Jobwebuganda.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Uganda. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Pader- Abim Community Multi Purpose Electric Co-operative Society Limited (PACMECS)
- Location: Uganda
- State: UG
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative Jobs in Uganda
The Electrical Engineer will head, control and coordinate electricity supply
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the maintenance and repair of the networks.
- Plan for technical operations requirements and inputs.
- Procure the required equipment and ensure proper use of them.
- Work closely with the Technicians being available on stand- by also outside office hours for emergency calls and immediate actions for possible faults in the electricity system.
- Build and develop a competent technical team of staff for the cooperative.
- Work closely with external stakeholders in order to promote, harmonize and coordinate service delivery of the cooperative to consumers.
- Ensure effective and efficient service delivery of the cooperative to all electricity consumers.
- Supervise and evaluate technical staff performance.
- Plan and spearhead expansion, growth of the electricity consumption and networks in the concession area of the cooperative.
- Responsible for the electricity safety.
- Actively promote productive use of electricity.
- Perform any other task that might be allocated by the chief executive officer
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant should preferably hold a Bachelor’s Degree in electrical engineering, or a Higher Diploma in electrical engineering
- At least five years of practical experience.
- Proven management capability and possessing leadership skills.
- Working knowledge of electricity installation, distribution and maintenance.
- Computer literacy preferably Microsoft Excel Microsoft words, and programming.
- Age: Between 25 – 45 years.
NB: Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send hand written applications addressed to Chairman Board of Directors, PACMECS Ltd, P.O. Box 77, Pader. Uganda or via E-mail to: [email protected]
Deadline: 20th January 2017