Q-Sourcing Limited Jobs in Uganda : Machine Operator
Welcome to Jobwebuganda.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Uganda. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Q-Sourcing Limited
- Location: Ethiopia
- State: Kampala, UG
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Uganda
Observes proper utilization of machineries to ensure completion of maintenance procedures and organization.
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Q-Sourcing Limited is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Rwanda and South Sudan.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Observes proper utilization of machineries to ensure completion of maintenance procedures and organization.
- Inspecting each part of the machine, testing different parts before using the equipment, and checking if items produced pass quality control test.
- Ensure that the manufactured equipments produce optimal performance.
- Proper documentation of machines and their respective details such as how many machines are being manufactured, how fast or slow the machine is and how effective the method of manufacturing is.
- Ensuring machines are working perfectly every time by performing various maintenance procedures, such as oiling and greasing.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate must hold a qualification in Machine fitting, Fabrications Certificate/Diploma/Degree in Factory Works and maintenance.
- One to two years experience in operating a computer guided machine
- The applicant must have completed training for two or more machines before they are able to handle them.
- Hands-on experience in machine maintenance, machine settings and skills needed in proper handling.
- Safety is the utmost priority on this job, so they must uphold safety precautions at all times and follow instructions very carefully to avoid accidents.
- Keen attention to detail
- Follow proper instructions while handling machine runs
- Willingness to learn and train others at all times
How to Apply
All suitably qualified and interested candidates who meet the minimum criteria outlined as above are invited to send a comprehensive CV with certified academic qualifications via e-mail to [email protected]
Note: Kindly mark your application as "Application _Machine Operator in the subject line of your email.
Deadline: 16th January 2017