RPL Jobs in Uganda : Assistant Internal Auditor
Welcome to Jobwebuganda.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Uganda. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Riley Packaging Limited
- Location: Ethiopia
- State: Kampala, UG
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics Jobs in Uganda
Riley Packaging is proudly introduced as one of the largest, most modern corrugated-board factory in East Africa. We are manufacturers of a wide range of corrugated products from 3 to 9 ply corrugated boxes, various types of display stands and other related items made from corrugation.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Actively participate in developing the assigned audit plan including scope and objective of the audit and audit procedures, obtain Head Internal Auditor’s approval.
- Investigate the assigned internal audit assignment subject to obtain a working knowledge of the nature of the subject.
- Actively participate in producing periodic audit reports for the Head Internal Audit.
- Make a continuously assessment of risks inherent in the institution and participate in developing mitigating measures.
- Follow-up on Audit recommendations implementation and closing out queries.
- Regularly check and verify the daily vouchers initiated by the Accounts department as to their completeness and accuracy.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate should hold a Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Finance, Business or related field.
- At least three years’ experience in a related field.
- Computer literacy skills i.e. working knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages
- Audit experience in a similar environment is an added advantage.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and written.
- Ability to work under minimum supervision.
- Ability to deliver results with and through teams.
- Ability to pursue high standards in line with agreed organizational values and standards of professionalism.
- Ability to focus on accuracy and attention to detail