Total Jobs in Uganda : Lubricants Sales Engineer
Welcome to Jobwebuganda.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Uganda. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Total
- Location: Uganda
- State: Kampala, UG
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Uganda
About us / company profile
In Africa, besides exploration and production and renewable energies, Total is active across the whole petroleum product supply chain (service station network, general trade, lubricants, aviation fuels, bitumen, LPG) in more than 40 countries, where the Group is the sector leader with an estimated 18% market share. Around 1.8 million customers are served every day at one of TOTAL’s 4,200 service stations on the continent.
- Manage, prospect and develop Lubricants Distributors/Resellers in their respective regions.
- Monitor and manage the implementation of the Distributor Management System in their respective regions
- Participate in the formulation and execution of the Lubricants communication and promotions strategy for the Distributor Channel.
- Implement and monitor corporate Health, Safety, Environment and Quality standards and programs in relation to the TOTAL Lubricants on the Distributor channel
- Identify, monitor and communicate changes in the market conditions in terms of competitor initiatives, price surveys, and new projects.
- Grow and maintain the visibility of the TOTAL brand in the Distributor Chanel in liaison with the Marketing team
- Maintain good client/Supplier relationship through regular interaction and close follow up of their requirements.
- Liaise with Distributors in their regions to organize training for their Resellers, Garage Technicians and Lubricants clients.
- Strong bachelor’s degree in Economics, Marketing Commerce, Business Administration and Engineering
- A minimum of 3 years working experience in Sales and Marketing focusing on Distributor Management and/or Trade Marketing.
- Must possess good conceptual, decision making, numeric and analytical skills
- Must be innovative, self driven and result oriented
- Must have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Technical or Engineering background is an added advantage