TOTAL Uganda Job Vacancy : Human Resource Assistant – Administration
Welcome to Jobwebuganda.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Uganda. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: TOTAL Uganda
- Location: Ethiopia
- State: Kampala, UG
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Human Resource Jobs in Uganda
Process expatriate documentation with immigration i.e. Work permits, special passes,dependent passes and accommodation.
REPORTS TO: SENIOR HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICER
DUTY STATION: HEAD OFFICE – KAMPALA
TOTAL Uganda Limited is a subsidiary of TOTAL which operates in more than 130 countries.In Uganda, we are a major player in the Oil and Gas sector with 125 service stations across the country. At TOTAL Uganda, we promote a culture of innovation, diversity and professionalism.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for the above position within TOTAL Uganda Limited.
- Prepare the payroll and ensure timely payment of salaries every month
- Make statutory and other approved deductions i.e.P.A.Y.E, NSSF, Union dues among others
- Ensure remittance of payments as per the approved payment schedule
- Process staff loan applications and submit loan repayment to the bank
- Prepare separation documents for exiting staff
- Process expatriate documentation with immigration i.e. Work permits, special passes,dependent passes and accommodation.
- Prepare reports on head count, payroll, utility bills and leave balances for management review
- Maintain accurate personnel records
- Provide secretarial and general administration support in the Human Resource and Administration section.
Required qualifications and experience:
- Strong bachelors degree in Human Resource Management, Social Sciences, Accounting,Statistics, Business Administration.
- A minimum of 2 years working experience in a busy commercial environment .
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a proven record of integrity and confidentiality
- Must possess excellent organisational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Good working experience with HR Information Systems and computer office packages
- Possession of a Post Graduate Diploma in HR Management is an added advantage
How to Apply
Send your application letter , CV and academic documents to: www.careers.total.com
The attached files should not exceed 1MB.
Deadline for submission of applications is Friday January 6, 2017
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.