Uganda Clays Ltd Jobs in Uganda : Human Resources Business Partner
Welcome to Jobwebuganda.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Uganda. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Uganda Clays Ltd
- Location: Uganda
- State: Kampala, UG
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Human Resource Jobs in Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Head of Human Resources and Support Services
Uganda Clays Limited is Uganda’s leading manufacturer of quality clay baked construction products since 1950 and is listed on the Uganda’s Securities Exchange. The head offices are located at 14Km on Entebbe Road, with a second factory situated at Kamonkoli in Eastern Uganda.
Job Summary: The Human Resources Business Partner will serve as a human resource liaison to departmental managers and staff by providing strategic and practical solutions as well as serve as an internal employee relations/performance point person to drive the company’s people strategy.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supporting the Development of Strategic and tactical human resource management plans.
- Ensure that Uganda Clays is provided with appropriate numbers of adequately qualified and competent staff
- The incumbent will propose systems and procedures that will enhance the performance and motivation of Uganda Clays employees; communicating clearly to managers and supporting them in implementation.
- The jobholder will also develop and implement a company-wide Learning & Development strategy and program that will ensure that Uganda Clays’ employees are equipped with the skills and knowledge necessary for full performance in their roles
- Mentor and lead the HR Administrator, in a manner that empowers him/her to deliver excellent customer service and high standards.
- Work according to Uganda Clay’s Quality and Safety procedures at all times.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a bachelor’s degree in human resources and administration or social sciences.
- Full/part CIPD qualification is desirable
- At least five years’ experience in managing HR at a managerial level.
- Possession of problem solving skills, critical thinking, and self-initiative
- Broad knowledge and understanding of HR best practices and ability to coach others.
- Excellent interpersonal verbal communication and report writing skills.
- Excellent presentation skills and knowledge of employment laws.