University Research Co Jobs : Quality Improvement Advisor
Welcome to Jobwebuganda.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Uganda. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
- Company: University Research Co
- Location: Uganda
- State: Kampala, UG
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics Jobs in Uganda
Reporting to the Chief of Party, Quality Improvement Advisor will closely work with the Health Systems Strengthening Advisor and the rest of program implementation team to support hospital teams to effectively implement, document and report Quality Improvement activities, as per the National QI Framework and Strategic Plan.
Qualified applicants should submit their cover letter, certificate of good conduct curriculum vitae, copies of academic credentials and contact information for 3 professional references by Tuesday 20th December 2016 at 12:00PM addressed to: Human Resource & Administration Coordinator,
University Research Co., LLC – Centre for Human Services,
Plot 7 Ntinda View Crescent, Naguru
- Building capacity for QI coaching at project supported sites by closely working with the project QI teams to plan for and implement activities aimed at institutionalizing the use of QI methods to improve service delivery and client outcomes through training, on-site caching and support supervision.
- Support hospital service provider teams in the collection, storage, analysis, use and reporting of data that is generated from various improvement projects.
- Working with communication specialist, support hospital QI committees synthesize QI results from various QI projects and document nuggets for sharing with MOH and other stakeholders.
- Support hospitals to report QI work to MOH Quality Assurance Department: at regular intervals.
- Closely support the project M&E team, and individual project staff in the management of QI database
- Assist the project team members and hospital service provider teams in documenting, managing and disseminating results of their QI work through various mechanisms, including but not limited to publications, blogs, Learning sessions and harvest meetings.
- Convene and conduct quality improvement performance review meetings and other fora needed to achieve the objectives of MOH Quality Assurance Department:
- Participate in compilation and submission of periodic performance and progress reports;
- Perform any other related duties as may be assigned
- A master degree in public health or a related discipline
- At least five years of experience of working with government healthcare facilities in the area of quality improvement
Desired Experience & Qualifications
- Demonstrable knowledge and skills in implementation of QI interventions in the context of developing countries, and management of QI data and databases
- Experience in knowledge management, specifically in the area of public health/healthcare
- Good facilitation and writing skills.
Click on the blue APPLY button. A new browser/tab for our career application system will open. Either login using an existing account or create a new one to complete your application. Thank you very much for your interest.
About University Research Company (URC): URC is a global company dedicated to improving the quality of health care, social services, and health education worldwide. With a non-profit affiliate, the Center for Human Services (CHS), URC manages projects in over 45 countries, including the United States. URC is an E-Verify employer and is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.