URC Jobs in Uganda : Clinical Services Advisor
Welcome to Jobwebuganda.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Uganda. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: University Research Co., LLC (URC)
- Location: Uganda
- State: Kampala, UG
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Healthcare Jobs in Uganda
University Research Co., LLC (URC) is implementing the USAID-funded Strengthening Uganda’s Systems for Treating AIDS Nationally (SUSTAIN) project. The project supports delivery of quality HIV prevention, treatment, care and laboratory services at selected regional referral and general hospitals.
Job Summary: The Clinical Services Advisor will be responsible for taking lead in implementation of HIV care and treatment and Quality Improvement activities at project- supported hospitals.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicants for the USAID SUSTAIN Clinical Services Advisor career placement must hold a Bachelor’s Degree (MBChB) from a recognized institution and a Master’s degree in public health or clinical medicine.
- A minimum of seven (7) years’ experience working in development programs for public health objectives; experience in implementing HIV/AIDS programs at senior level positions is required.
- The incumbent will have relevant technical expertise and experience; solid professional reputation and program management expertise.
- Previous management experience in implementing public health programs in developing countries, preferably with PEPFAR funded programs
- Comprehensive knowledge in the clinical management of HIV and AIDS in Uganda is required.
- Excellent past performance references (contacts shall be provided)
- Excellent communication writing and presentation skills; and demonstrable creative problem analysis and -solving skills.