US Embassy Jobs in Uganda : Supply Clerk
Welcome to Jobwebuganda.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Uganda. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: US Embassy
- Location: Ethiopia
- State: Kampala, UG
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics Jobs in Uganda
The Supply Clerk supports the US Embassy by carrying out expendable property (EXP) data entry duties.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Data Entry: 50%
- o Captures all receipts and issuances of EXP supplies on a daily basis into WebPass and ILMS database and liaise with Storekeeper and supply clerks on all EXP supplies.
- o Create National Stock numbers for EXP supplies locally procured and those bought outside the US federal sources before data input.
- Expendable Files: 25%
- o Maintain files at the GSO warehouse on all EXP receipts and issuances for record keeping purposes.
- o Maintain and update on regular basis EXP catalogue
- Exp Inventory – 25%
- o Prepare and send weekly reports on re-order levels, minimum and maximum levels for all EXP supplies at post for EXP Storekeeper to determine supplies needed.
- o Actively participates in the annual inventory exercise of EXP.
- Other Duties: Performs miscellaneous support tasks in the warehouse and for make readies which include incidental driving duties to transport supplies to authorized US mission locations, maintaining general housekeeping of warehouse storage space and working areas in good condition.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
NOTE: All applicants must address each selection criterion detailed below with specific and comprehensive information supporting each item.
- The applicants for the United Stated US Embassy Supply Clerk job opportunity should have completed secondary school (both ‘O and A’) and post-secondary training in logistics, supplies, and/or warehousing is required.
- A minimum of two years’ experience with stores, supplies, and/or warehousing required.
- Possess general knowledge of Department of State and associated agency supply procedures and instructions.
- Ability to acquire more detailed knowledge of instructions and typing ability.
- Possess a clean and valid Ugandan driver’s license with good driving experience.
- Language Proficiency: Level III English ability (good working knowledge) is required.
How to ApplyAll those interested in working with the US mission in Kampala should send their applications and strictly adhere to the following:
- Download a completed and signed Universal Application for Employment as a Locally Employed Staff, Download it Here.
- Any additional documentation that supports or addresses the requirements listed above (e.g. transcripts, degrees, etc.)