Windle Trust Jobs in Uganda : Computer Trainers
Welcome to Jobwebuganda.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Uganda. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Windle Trust
- Location: Ethiopia
- State: Kampala, UG
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Uganda
The Computer Trainer will be tasked with the designing and delivering of training programmes in Information and communication technology
Funding Source: United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR)
Duty Station: Uganda
Reports to: CTA Administrator
Windle Trust Uganda is Non-profit organization whose primary mission is to equip refugees and others affected by conflict in Africa to meet the challenges of development through providing access to education, training, and employment opportunities by advocacy and direct programme activity. Windle Trust Uganda has been a leading provider of access to university education, post-primary education, and vocational training for conflict-affected Africans since 1996. WTU works in partnership with United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR).
Job Summary: The Computer Trainer will be tasked with the designing and delivering of training programmes in Information and communication technology
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensures appropriate revenues are collected for the programs.
- The incumbent prepares the room and computers for use before each class and attends to the proper shut-down of computers after classes.
- Manages the use of computer equipment during lab hours
- The jobholder also ensures that the computer equipment is properly and optimally used.
- The incumbent will also design and develop computer instructional material useful for end- users and learner
- Perform any other duties as assigned by your supervisor
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the Windle Trust Uganda Computer Trainer job opportunity must hold a Bachelors degree in IT or its equivalent with
- The applicant must be a Certified Computer Trainer.
- At least three to five years hands-on experience in a related field
- Possess excellent skills in desktop applications such as MS office, Internet browsers and Company specific applications.
How to ApplyAll interested applicants should submit their applications including detailed curriculum vitae, , current salary information, copies of academic transcripts and certificates, including telephone contact and details of at least three references addressed to: Human Resource Manager, Windle Trust Uganda, Plot 726, Mawanda Road, Mulago Hill,
- O. Box 24230 Kampala. Uganda