Windle Trust Jobs in Uganda : Internet Assistant
Welcome to Jobwebuganda.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Uganda. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Windle Trust
- Location: Uganda
- State: Kampala, UG
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Uganda
The Internet Assistant will primarily manage all training Logistics and Administrative needs.
Funding Source: United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: CTA Administrator
Windle Trust Uganda is Non-profit organization whose primary mission is to equip refugees and others affected by conflict in Africa to meet the challenges of development through providing access to education, training, and employment opportunities by advocacy and direct programme activity. Windle Trust Uganda has been a leading provider of access to university education, post-primary education, and vocational training for conflict-affected Africans since 1996. WTU works in partnership with United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR).
Job Summary: The Internet Assistant will primarily manage all training Logistics and Administrative needs.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- The incumbent will maintain the usage registration system for the Cafe- and collect Revenues.
- Provide cordial front-line customer service and answer questions and solve problems regarding all issues related to the Internet Cafe.
- Maintain Internet Cafe room in a neat, clean and organized manner from time to time by the CTA Administrator
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the CTA Administrator.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the Windle Trust Uganda Internet Assistant job opportunity must have computer proficiency in MS Office 2007 particularly MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, Internet and Email.
- Demonstrated ability and willingness to learn other types of technology including all training systems and equipment.
How to ApplyAll interested applicants should submit their applications including detailed curriculum vitae, , current salary information, copies of academic transcripts and certificates, including telephone contact and details of at least three references addressed to: Human Resource Manager, Windle Trust Uganda, Plot 726, Mawanda Road, Mulago Hill,
- O. Box 24230 Kampala. Uganda