World Vision Job Vacancy : Child Sponsorship Systems Assistant
Welcome to Jobwebuganda.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Uganda. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
- Company: World Vision
- Location: Uganda
- State: Kampala, UG
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: NGO Jobs in Uganda
Purpose Of The Position
Provide technical support to Child Sponsorship Operations management in the Cluster to ensure efficiency and effectiveness in meeting WVU and WVI standards as well as child wellbeing.
- Manage sponsorship systems as per set both technical and business requirements and guidelines.
- Carry out timely system maintenance and updates as per National Office guidelines
- Provide timely feedback on Child Sponsorship systems requested by National Office and Global Center/Support Offices
- Support Child Sponsorship Development Facilitator, Child Sponsorship Development Assistants and local stakeholders on utilization of both system and initiative forms and gadgets (i.e IDcard scanners)
- In a timely manner, enter quality child data and Support Office communications (queries, Gift Notification, mails, child monitoring information into Child Sponsorship systems. (100% data entered for all Registered Children)
- Compile, analyze and give periodical systems and Child Wellbeing reports to the CSDO for the improvement of the Cluster Sponsorship performance and well-being of Children especially RCs.
- Follow through and ensure the to-do list items resolved critical management actions are performed
- Coordinate communication between sponsors and Registered Children for the allocated Area Development Programs
- Communicate with Support office in compliance with sponsorship standards
- Develop, monitor, and implement the established checks and controls for sponsor information in line with the child sponsorship standards
- Monitor and advise the CSDOs on Child Sponsorship communications from Cluster to National Offices/Support Offices.
- Expeditiously follow up on all Sponsorship communications from National Office and Support Offices to the allocated ADPs with the CSDO.
- Perform an intermediary role on critical communications between allocated ADPs and National Office/Support Offices.
- Ensure that Videos and photos being sent to National Office, Suport Offices/Global Center have consent of forms signed by guardian.
- Through periodical sampling, provide formal feedback to CSDO on the status of allocated ADPs in terms of Child Protection. These include but not limited to RC Validation, cluster (Child Files) and consent form compliancy in line with Child Protection standard.
Qualifications: Education/Knowledge/Technical Skills and Experience
- A University Degree in information Technology or Computer Science
- Certification and knowledge in data base management, A+, MCDST, ECDL, MCSE, CCNA is an added advantage
- At least 2 years of experience in managing sponsorship data or highly confidential data