Zanerva Jobs in Uganda : Sales Customer Advocate
Welcome to Jobwebuganda.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Uganda. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Company: Zanerva
- Location: Uganda
- State: Kampala, UG
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Customer Service Jobs in Uganda
Zanerva is seeking exceptional individuals for our office in Kampala, Uganda to fill Customer Advocate positions
Zanerva is an organization registered and headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia that provides technical and high level workshops to senior management professionals in Southeast Asia, the Middle East and Africa.
As part of its expansion plans for 2017 Zanerva is seeking exceptional individuals for our office in Kampala, Uganda to fill Customer Advocate positions.
As a Customer Advocate, you will be in charge of
- a) the selling and marketing of Zanerva’s workshops to its international clients
- b) researching and looking for new and potential clients
- c) managing their accounts and catering to their future training needs
These are the characteristics you should possess:
1) You need to love reading and be able to grasp new ideas — Zanerva’s workshops are technical, specific and cover different business and management topics. A Customer Advocate does not need to have a background or degree in a specific area, but the person needs to be able to grasp and understand technical and business concepts, and at the same time be able to communicate them to senior decision-makers. You should have the tenacity to quickly absorb briefing materials, study, memorize and do additional research online. Are you PROACTIVE enough to read and learn new concepts on your own?
2) You need to pay attention to details – A Customer Advocate has to appreciate and understand the value of taking note of details in the successful closing of clients. Zanerva adheres to a clear way of record-keeping and customer relationship management system. A successful Customer Advocate should be able to follow and appreciate the system, as well as be organized. Can you follow rules and do you appreciate the importance of details?
3) You should know how to motivate yourself — There are many ups and downs in life, and there are many ups and downs in selling. Your boss and your colleagues in Zanerva will train you especially if you don’t have a sales background. But at the end of the day, you are the only person who can keep yourself going. A lot of people are going to say “NO” to you. So are you motivated enough to look for those who will say “YES” on your own? Do you treat rejection as one step closer to getting a sale?
4) You should be honest – Your success in getting clients will not matter if your methods were not honest and inline with the rules and guidelines of the company. Zanerva strongly adheres to the principles of trust, transparency and honesty, and you should be able to fit well into that kind of company culture. Do you have a strong honesty barometer within yourself?
If you answered yes to ALL of the questions above, then there is a good chance that you are a right fit.
How to Apply
Send your resume’ or CValong with a cover letter THAT LISTS DOWN THE TOP 5 TELECOMMUNICATION COMPANIES IN THE MIDDLE EAST/GULF REGION to email@example.com to be reviewed and called for a first interview.
Prior experience in sales is not a requirement, because we believe that such skills can be trained.