Administrative Assistant Mbarara at Health Partners
Welcome to Jobwebuganda.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Uganda. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Health Partners
- Location: Uganda
- State: Mbarara
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative Jobs in Uganda
Health Partners is recruiting for the following job.
1. Business administration or humanities degree
2. Attention to detail.
3. Ability to follow through on assigned tasks.
4. Ability to recognize and address potentional gaps and challenges before they become problematic.
5. Strong desire to see efforts through a process of change to successful completion.
6. The successful candidate will possess excellent verbal communication skills.
7. This person will be positive and self-motivated.
8. The ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously are important in this role.
9. This position is based 100% full time in Mbarara, Uganda
SALARY AND BENEFITS
Salary is commensurate with experience. Full medical and dental insurance benefits are included. The AA reports to the Administrative Coordinator.
Job Education Requirements: Business administration or humanities degree