Admissions Administrator at Horizon International School
- Company: Horizon International School
- Location: Uganda
- State: Jinja, UG
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative Jobs in Uganda
Horizon International School is truly an extraordinary place of learning. Our talented staff provides each student with a rigorous standards, high academic education and safe social life.
Job Summary: The Admissions Administrator will work in liaison with a team of administrators with responsibility of institutional marketing, public relation, school administration, communication as well as the recruitment and admissions of new students.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Actively participate in strategic marketing of the school with the intention of increasing HISU brand awareness with current potential clients.
- Play an active role in developing and prof-reading advertising content for new and existing advertising campaigns.
- Coordinating HISU’s brand awareness at events both nationally and internationally and provide analysis post event.
- Creating fresh and up-to-date web content on school website and social media platforms.
- Liaising with administration and section coordinators to create marketing content.
- Work closely with the management team in correspondences within the school, parents and other stakeholders.
- Provide secretarial, documentation and filing correspondences in an accurate and professional manner.
- Proactively searching out information for PR purposes and writing communication for PR purposes.
- Attend and minute meetings.
- Manage inquiries on admission from prospective parents, teachers and guardians while working in liaison with the academic department and administrative staff
- Actively monitor Request Tracker, queues and help collate data relating to all admissions inquiries.
- Render support in the monitoring and updating of all information relating to admissions
- The post holder will, from time to time, be required to undertake other duties commensurate with their grading and expertise reasonably be required by his/her supervisor.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a good Bachelor’s from a recognized university preferably in Law, public relations or Human resource.
- At least a year of relevant experience
- Excellent track record of generalist administrative experience
- The job holder should have a high degree of integrity, judgement and initiative with strong administrative and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Experience of working in a customer focused environment with commitment to continuous improvement of the customer’s experience
- Computer literacy skills with experience of MS Word, Excel and email packages 7.
- Ability to work with speed and accuracy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Result oriented and dedication to finish tasks on time with minimum supervision.
Method of Application
All candidates should send their applications which should include: a Cover letter, Curriculum Vitae (CV), Certified Academic qualifications, a certificate of good conduct and contacts of 3 professional references. All should be sent to the Human Resource on [email protected]