The AIDS Support Organization Jobs in Uganda : Internal Auditor
Welcome to Jobwebuganda.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Uganda. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: The AIDS Support Organization (TASO Uganda)
- Location: Uganda
- State: Kampala, UG
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Uganda
The Internal Auditor is primarily responsible to assess the effectiveness and sustainability of internal control systems; identify, assess and recommend risk mitigation measures; and ensure effective follow-up mechanism of the audit and assurance plans.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate should hold an Honors Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Auditing from a recognized University plus second level/ stage of Professional qualifications in Accounting or auditing from a recognized Institution.
- At least three years of Audit experience or in reputable organization
- Special Knowledge in Auditing principles and Donor accountability requirements
- Good auditing skills
- Excellent interviewing skills
- Good investigative skills
- Good report writing skills
- Excellent communication skills
How to Apply
All suitably qualified candidates are invited to send an application letter, resume, copies of academic certificates, testimonials and three referees. All interested Candidates MUST attach a fully filled Application Form, download here, or pick it from any TASO Centre and register in the applications book.
Note: Please firmly staple your papers together only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Please forward your applications to:
The Director, Human Resource & Administration,
P.O. Box 10443, Kampala. Uganda
OR Hand deliver your application to TASO HQ level II, located at Old Mulago Hospital
OR Apply Online -> Click Here
Deadline: 20th January, 2017 by 4:30pm