Baylor College of Medicine Children’s Foundation Jobs in Uganda : Data Manager
Welcome to Jobwebuganda.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Uganda. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Baylor College of Medicine Children’s Foundation
- Location: Uganda
- State: Kampala, UG
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Uganda
Baylor College of Medicine Children’s Foundation – Uganda (Baylor -Uganda) is a private not for profit NGO that provides: HIV/AIDS care, treatment and prevention services; maternal child health services; Health Professional training and Clinical Research.
Job Summary: The Data Manager will be responsible for supporting researchers in Data collection, analysis & interpretation in order to guide Baylor Uganda Leadership in making better strategic decisions & informed research findings.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Facilitate researchers in designing study data collection tools & pre-testing the tools to establish their reliability and validity
- The jobholder will design entry screens in appropriate software as per researchers interest and monitor the timely data entry process, generate data cleaning and validation reports and give feedback to data clerks
- Develop and routinely update data management standard operating procedures, develop quantitative data analyses plans
- Keenly analyse and interpret quantitative data
- Mentoring and training staff in formulating data collection tools, data collection, Data Analysis & interpretation
- Develop & maintain a competent & motivated study Data team
- Formulate and monitor the implementation of the work plan, procurement plan & balance score card for the data unit
- Capture data into the MEEPP online system for progress reports.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the Baylor Uganda Data Manager job opportunity should hold a Degree in Statistics (Demography of equivalent with formal qualifications in Monitoring & Evaluation)
- A minimum of two years’ experience in Log frame Approach planning, monitoring & Evaluation, application for Qualitative M & E methods with a reputable organisation
How to Apply
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their applications to the address below including a detailed CV demonstrating possession of the job requirements, current position, names and addresses of three referees i.e. email and phone addresses, copies of professional/academic documents, email address, and day time telephone contact. The applicant must have at most a credit 6 in Math and English.
Send applications via E-mail to: [email protected]
The Human Resources Manager,
Baylor College of Medicine Children’s Foundation-Uganda,
Block 5 Mulago Hospital,
P.O. Box 72052, Clock Tower, Kampala. Uganda
Deadline: 17th January 2018