Betyetu Jobs in Uganda : Customer Service Officer (3 Job Opportunities)
Welcome to Jobwebuganda.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Uganda. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Betyetu Uganda
- Location: Kampala, Central Region, Uganda
- State: Kampala, UG
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative Jobs in Uganda - Customer Service Jobs in Uganda
Betyetu is a web sports betting platform that gives its registered customers the chance to play anywhere and anytime at their convenience using technology and excellent service delivery.
Job Summary: The Sports Customer Service Agent will grow with the Betyetu business. The candidate will be responsible for handling front-line telephone contact with customers, facilitating the earliest possible resolution of complaints and inquiries in line with Betyetu service standards and procedures.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Representing the Company in all Customer Contacts, providing best in Industry service via TV, Radio, email, telephone and social media.
- Communicating with customers in a professional and efficient manner
- Solving Customer queries and complaints
- Clarifying Company Terms and Conditions and specific Sport Betting Rules to the customer
- Explaining how to use the Betting Services and Games
- Explaining Betyetu Mobile money operations
- Escalating and following up on Customer Cases as when required
- Identifying and report improvement areas
- Marketing activities when required
- Preparing reconciliations and reports as instructed by Management
- Competitor evaluation and analysis
- Providing an efficient and effective service to customers, understanding their needs and requirements, working to exceed these wherever possible
- Demonstrating a positive, enthusiastic, committed and flexible attitude towards customers and other team members, recognising the importance and benefits of effective team working
- Delivering customer service in line with ‘best practice’. Ensure compliance to relevant policies.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
The applicants for the Customer Service Officer should have a passion for sports with previous marketing experience
How to Apply
All suitably qualiﬁed candidates should apply by sending a cover letter, CV and three reputable references to [email protected]
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 26th May 2018