Broadcasting Corporation Jobs in Uganda : Senior Administrative Officer
Welcome to Jobwebuganda.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Uganda. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Uganda Broadcasting Corporation (UBC)
- Location: Kampala, Central Region, Uganda
- State: Kampala, UG
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative Jobs in Uganda
Uganda Broadcasting Corporation (UBC) is the public broadcaster of Uganda. It was founded as a result of the “Uganda Broadcasting Corporation Act, 2004”, which merged the operations of Uganda Television (UTV) and Radio Uganda. It started broadcasting on November 16, 2005.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the Uganda Broadcasting Corporation (UBC) Senior Administrative Officer job placement must hold a Degree in Social Sciences, Administration, Management, Mass Communication or any other degree plus a Post Graduate qualification in a related field.
- Six years working experience in office administration gained in a busy reputable organization and three of which obtained from administrative officer’s level.
How to Apply
If you believe you have the above skills and experience and desire to join the UBC in the aforementioned capacity, please apply by sending a detailed C.V, copies of certified testimonials addressed to: Managing Director, Uganda Broadcasting Corporation, Broadcast House, Plot 17-19 Nile Avenue, P.O. Box 2038, Kampala. Uganda.
NB: Please clearly indicate position title on the envelope. The applications should be delivered to the Recruitment Secretariat at the UBC Administration Block.
Deadline: 25th May 2018 by 5.00 p.m.