Communications Specialist at A nonprofit Organization in Kampala
Welcome to Jobwebuganda.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Uganda. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: A nonprofit Organization in Kampala
- Location: Uganda
- State: Kampala, UG
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Advertising Jobs in Uganda
A nonprofit Organization based in Kampala and involved in International Health, Health Systems and Human Resources for health needs to recruit: 1. Communications Specialist (1) .
• Will report to the Executive Director and be responsible for coordinating communications functions of the organization in particular: communicating the work of the organization, locally and internationally, editing newsletters, managing website and developing and disseminating advocacy materials for achieving the organization’s mission.
Job Skills: Not Specified
• A bachelor’s degree in Mass Communications, Journalism and / or other related field
• At least 5 years’ experience in communications and public relations work
• Proficiency in the application of ICTs to communications and Microsoft Office programs.
• A master’s degree is an added advantage
How to Apply
Applications should be delivered to the Administrator Plot 13B Acacia Avenue Kololo, or to P.O. Box 9974, Kampala Uganda not later than 30th August 2019, and should include: I. A detailed CV, contact telephone numbers, ii. Copies of relevant certificates, iii. Names and contact details of three referees Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview. Influence peddling or canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.