Compassion International Jobs in Uganda : Child Development Officer – Health
Welcome to Jobwebuganda.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Uganda. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Compassion International
- Location: Uganda
- State: Kampala, UG
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Healthcare Jobs in Uganda
Amazing Grace Ministry International is currently working in partnership with Compassion International in the Ministry of Nurturing Poor Children, and releasing them from poverty in Jesus name.
Job Summary: The Child Development Officer- Health plans and executes preventive and curative health activities that equips assisted children and caregivers for timely efficient health service.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate should preferably hold a diploma or degree in health field
- Previous experience in community work is an added advantage.
- Excellent written communication and basic organizational skills
- Good computer skills.
- Applicants with formal training in counseling and child development have an added advantage.
- The applicant must be a born-again that demonstrates involvement in church ministry.
- Age: 23-35 years
How to Apply
All candidates should send their hand written applications with a curriculum vitae, copies of academic documents, three referees, signed recommendation letter from your local leader and church pastor or reverend to the overseer’s office Amazing Grace Ministry International Kikyusa Luwero.
Deadline: 29th September 2017 by 5pm