Entry Level Recruitment at Vivo Energy, SC Bank, Standard Bank Group (June, 2019 Jobs Update)
Welcome to Jobwebuganda.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Uganda. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Group of Companies
- Location: Uganda
- State: Kampala, UG
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Graduates Jobs in Uganda
1. Apprenticeship Program at Vivo Energy
Skills and Experience:
- Honours Degree in Finance, Business Administration, Industrial and Organsiation Psychology, Social Sciences and any other related discipline
2. Officer Capital at Standard Bank Group
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- Business degree (B.Com/BBS preferably) or other with experience in a busy business/ operational environment
- Qualification with professional accountancy. E.g. ACCA, CPA
- 3-5 years minimum experience in banking or fast paced business environment some of which is directly in accounts/finance, involved or leading in planning, forecasting and reporting.
3. Credit Analyst at Standard Chartered Bank
Post Deal Account monitoring
- Monitor receipt of quarterly/ annual financial information for annual review.
- Monitor quality of the portfolio processes.
- Ensure timely submission of quality Quarterly Credit Reports
- Liaise with Credit on Business Credit Applications and other credit issues and ensure quick turnaround on queries.
- Proper maintenance of Credit files and ensuring Audit Readiness at any time
- Attend Governance meetings as scheduled.