Future Options Consulting Ltd Jobs in Uganda : Treasury Manager
Welcome to Jobwebuganda.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Uganda. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Future Options Consulting Ltd
- Location: Uganda
- State: Kampala, UG
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Uganda
Future Options Consulting Ltd is an online recruitment services which now seeks to recruit on behalf of its valued Client in the livestock business sector.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
Company working capital management
- Understand, manage, and supervise all aspects of cash flow.
- Forecast daily cash requirements and execute daily financing decisions.
- Review and manage all cheque and petty cash payments, ensure that they are adequately supported.
- Ensure that Bank reconciliations of all BPIL accounts are prepared, reviewed and approved in a timely manner in line with the approved treasury policy Supervising cash counts at the end of the month.
- Evaluate, develop and implement cash management systems to optimize efficiencies.
- Prepare or monitor company’s various cash flow forecasts and perform financial modeling
- Ensure timely payments to suppliers and manage supplier relationship
Financial posting and bookings
- Understand and manage appropriate accounting procedures and processes.
- Monitor bank service fees and address any quality issues.
- Updating all bank loan facilities and posting interest payable every month on a timely basis and ensure accuracy of the balances
- Ensure efficient and timely booking of all cash and bank transactions into Navision, the accounting system
Financial controls and policies
- Ensure proper internal control policies are in place and implemented
- Tasked with verifying that payable transactions comply with financial policies and procedures.
Financial Records: Ensure proper filing all treasury and payables documents and safe custody
Supervision roles and other Duties:
- Manage relationships with financial service providers.
- Assist the Auditors during the Audits, through responding to the audit queries and providing any required information
- Manage, direct, and develop Treasury Management and payables staff
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor of Commerce, Business Administration (Accounting/Finance)
- ACCA level 2 or CPA II
- At least three to four years of experience
- Good accounting skills
- Financial Management skills
- Computerized Accounting Systems
- Interpersonal skills.
- Good reporting skills
- Supervision skills
- Organization skills
- Value adding (willingness to go an extra mile for BPIL, staff & customers).
- Kindness (enthusiasm, passion and encouragement to all).
- Strong commitment to the goal and vision of BPIL.
- Result driven.
How to Apply
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their updated C.Vs, application letters and academic documents via E-mail to: [email protected] indicating the position as the subject line.
Deadline: 14th November 2017 by 5:00pm