Graphics Designer at Alianza Technologies (Picfare Group)
Welcome to Jobwebuganda.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Uganda. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Alianza Technologies (Picfare Group)
- Location: Uganda
- State: Kampala, UG
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Uganda
Picfare Group (the Group) is a family-owned business that is involved in multiple activities that entail among others textile and garment manufacturing, Paper and Paper Products manufacture, Printing Services provision, real estate development and management, clearing and forwarding, trading, technology solutions provision, hospitality and infrastructure development. Alianza Technologies – a subsidiary of Picfare Group, is an IT based company focusing on delivering affordable world-class digital solutions.
Job Summary: The Graphics Designer will develop illustrations, logos and other designs and ensuring the final graphics and layouts are appealing.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Study design briefs and determine requirements.
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements.
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas.
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand.
- Use appropriate colours and layouts for each graphic.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant should hold a Degree in design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus.
- Proven graphics designing experience of 6 months to 1 year.
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics.
- Familiarity with design software and technologies such as InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop etc.
- Basic knowledge about web design technologies such as HTML, CSS, JQuery.
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
How to Apply
All candidates should send their updated CVs to [email protected]
Deadline: 24th August 2019