Head of Credit at Future Options Uganda
Welcome to Jobwebuganda.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Uganda. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Future Options Uganda
- Location: Uganda
- State: Kampala, UG
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Uganda
Our client, a leading commercial bank operating in Uganda seeks to recruit competent banking professionals in managerial position.
Job Title : Head of Credit
Reports to : Executive Director.
Main Purpose of the Job:
To oversee processing of all Credit Applications within the Bank’s Credit policy.
• Review and recommend Credit Applications as may be directed.
• Relationship Management on selective high net
• Worth corporate customers.
• Participate in the formulation and implementation of credit policies and procedures as may be directed in liaison with the Management Credit Committee (MCC).
• Prepare and process credit related board papers.
• Initiate all credit correspondence/memoranda to customers, Units and MCC as appropriate.
• Liaison with HR in co-coordinating department staff appraisal and overall supervision of staff to ensure that credit targets of the department are achieved.
• Identify in liaison with HR appropriate on the job training and development programmes and to act as internal resources development for staff being supervised
• A honors Business degree in Commerce, Business Administration, Economics, Statistics.
• Possession of a master’s degree in a relevant field would be an added advantage or Certified banking qualification.
• A minimum of 10 years’ experience in senior managerial position in a Commercial Bank environment in the credit management function.
• Ability to handle a diverse loan portfolio and customer base.
• Candidates must be ready to undergo the mandatory fit and proper test by the BOU.
Job Education Requirements: Degree in Commerce
Job Experience Requirements: 10 years’ experience
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit an application letter and a CV to: The Director, Future Options Consulting Ltd, 4th Floor, DTB Centre, Kampala Road, P.O. Box 34934, Kampala, Uganda or by email: [email protected]. (Please include the title of the position for which you are applying in the subject line of the email). Applications should be received by 5.00pm on the 20th May 2019. Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Detailed Job descriptions for the above positions can be found on https://www.futureoptionsug.com/